Sunday 27 November 2016

Mum of 5 cries out after her husband left her for single mum he met at their kids school gates

 A mother-of-five has revealed her devastation after she discovered her husband was having an affair with a woman he met at the school gates.

Kelly Pritchard, 29, said her husband Allen began seeing Finlay Doyle, 34, after striking up a conversation with the single mother outside Lakeside Primary School in Derby.

Her 29-year-old husband has now moved in with his lover and the couple have since announced their engagement, despite the fact he is still married. They have also spoken of their desire to have a baby.


Kelly, who met Allen in 2007 before marrying a year later, just before she turned 21, has been left to raise son Troy from a previous relationship, and their four children - Charlie, seven, Emily, five, Lilly, four and Layla, one - on her own.

Before the affair, Finlay was introduced to Kelly by a mutual friend and would sometimes stop by her home for coffee.
 She now has to face the friend who betrayed her every time she goes to pick up her children.
Revealing her story to the Sunday People, the heartbroken mother said:
'I'd like nothing more than never to see her again, but instead I see her every single day at the gates with the life that should be mine.I'm devastated because I trusted them both and they have ruined my life.'
'I thought I had the perfect family. Allen was a fantastic dad to all our kids and I never dreamed he would stray.' 
 I'm devastated because I trusted them both and they have ruined my life.''I thought I had the perfect family. Allen was a fantastic dad to all our kids and I never dreamed he would stray.' She began to come round our house for coffee. Allen would sometimes be there but he was always quiet and shy with her.“I think they started talking on Facebook after they met on their own at the school gates one time while I was ill.“Allen gradually became distant and wouldn’t talk to me and I knew something was going on.“I asked him outright if he was seeing ­anyone else and he swore on our children’s lives he had never cheated. I had suspicions but never about it being Finlay.”
However a friend later told her the awful truth – that Finlay had confided she was sleeping with Allen.

Kelly went straight home and confronted her hubby, who admitted it straight away.After Allen moved in with his lover, ­devastated Kelly had to sit her kids down and tell them he was not coming home.
Alan and new lover

She added: 
“I still exchange an odd text with Allen but I totally blank Finlay. I used to feel angry every time I walked past their house but not any more.“Now I just want to get on with the rest 



No comments:

Post a Comment