Wednesday 7 December 2016

Tyga's ex, Demi Rose opens up on their short-lived romance

Tyga's former flame Demi Rose Mawby has opened up on their short-lived romance.

The Instagram star was linked to Tyga back in May during his short split from Kylie Jenner.They were spotted looking cosy in Cannes

.Speaking to the Sun,at the launch of magazine Sixty6,  the 21-year-old admits she was suprised by all the attention their relationship received. She said 
“He had been messaging me then I went to a party in Cannes and bumped into him. He was nice and we got along. And I spent some time with him.“We ended up spending the rest of our time there together.”
"I didn’t expect to meet him but he was a nice guy, that’s why we got along. He was quirky, funny, genuine, that’s what I liked about him,We really liked each other but logistically it didn’t work out in the end. But you know, everything happens for a reason."



No comments:

Post a Comment