Thursday 27 April 2017

I was materialistic before but I don't care anymore-Kim Kardashian breaks down in tears on Ellen show

Kim Kardashian has insisted she was a changed woman  following the Paris robbery incident. Breaking down in tears as she made her grand return on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the reality star revealed she no longer attaches importance to material things and may never wear real jewelry again .

During her TV appearance, with her voice wavering, she told chat show host Ellen:

 'I know it sounds crazy, but I know that was meant to happen to me.
'I don't want to start crying but I know it was meant to happen. I feel like I'm such a different person.I don't want to cry anymore. I really feel like things happen in your life to teach you things.' 'It was probably no secret, you see it on the show.
After getting a tissue from Ellen,she said
'I was definitely materialistic before, not that there's anything bad with having things and working hard to get those things. I'm really proud of everyone around me that's successful.
'But I'm so happy that my kids get this me, that this is who I am raising my kids. I just don't care about that stuff anymore. I really don't.'
Of course when you get engaged you're going to show off your ring, if you get a car - no matter what it is - you feel really proud and you might show it off on social media.
'I'm not here to show off the way that I used to. It's just not who I am anymore.'


No comments:

Post a Comment