Monday 29 May 2017

Tiger Woods apologizes to family and fans following his arrest,says alcohol not involved

Former world number one Tiger Woods has broken his silence on his arrest in Florida on Monday morning.
The golf legend, who who was charged with Driving Under the Influence (DUI), said alcohol was not a factor and instead blamed an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications.

Woods, said in a statement


"I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications," he said.
"I didn't realise the mix of medications had affected me so strongly."
“I would like to apologise with all my heart to my family, friends, and the fans. I expect more from myself, too. I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again."


No comments:

Post a Comment