Saturday 30 September 2017

Teach your sons to respect women - Actor Seun Jimoh

Actress Belidna Effah, has revealed the kind of men that can nver appeal to her.

Speaking with Inside Nollywood, Belida said she could never date a lazy and pompous man.

In her words:

 
“Lazy and pompous men really turn me off. I can’t deal with such kind of people, neither would I date any of them.’”

On her colleagues in abusive marriage or have been, she said:

“I stand against domestic violence. If a man hits you once, he will hit you again. Don’t let it happen. I am against divorce but if a man hits a woman, I advise she separates from him for a while for him to return to his right senses.’’

On her foodstuff business:

“It is important to not depend on just one source of income. It’s very limiting. I have always been very business conscious. I was just waiting for the right time to establish something. I am also equally passionate about food. Food is a basic necessity. I love to work legit for my money, earn money the right way.”


No comments:

Post a Comment