Tuesday 30 August 2016

'King of my heart, my Mr handsome, my one & only man till eternity'- Bishop Umeh's wife showers him with accolades as he celebrates birthday today (photos)


Today, Tuesday, August 30, 2016, popular actor cum comedian Ime Bishop Umeh also known as Okon Lagos, topped another year and his beautiful wife, Idara took to her Instagram page to celebrate and shower him with accolades.



She excitedly called him all sorts of sweet names; "Today I celebrate my husband,the king of my heart, my Mr handsome, my one and only man till eternity, my personal person,my forever kolomental, iduoesit Idara, imaima mmi, ebe uyen mmi, I will go on and on to celebrate you, I pray may God bless you today , may He continue to shower you with His glory.He has made you a sparkling star and so shall you continue to sparkle in this generation, may this new beginning bring to you those sweet desires you are believing God for, God has bless you today and no man can curse you, because you are among the choosen generation.
I thank God for making me to be part of your life, to share in good and in bad times, I'm blessed to be your wife and the mother of your children,I joined hands with your daughter to celebrate you, we wish you heaven's best in life.God bless you, I love you.
" she wrote.

Let's say Happy Birthday to Okon Lagos!


No comments:

Post a Comment