Tuesday 30 August 2016

Mark Zuckerberg and his love for his signature grey T-shirt (photos)

Mark in his grey Tee in Lagos today

When Mark Zukerberg visited Lagos today, many Nigerians were surprised to see him rocking a simple grey tee on a pair of Jeans trousers.

A KFB commenter even wrote "Always on Tees, and a jean pant, yet he's the 7th richest in the world. Kudos. A Nigerian of same age and wealth would be dressed like his going to the moon or a music show."

Well, if you are an ardent follower of the Billionaire business man and Facebook founder, , then you will know by now that he has a signature grey T-shirt.

 Mark Zuckerberg is not a fan of too many colours in his wardrobe, he literally wears the same thing every single day.
His closet

In 2014, Zuckerberg explained why he wears the same grey T-shirt every day.

The Facebook boss defended wearing almost identical T-shirts every day on the grounds that he refuses to ‘spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous’.

Mr Zuckerberg said he owns multiple versions of the same T-shirt, as clothing, along with breakfast, is a "silly" decision he doesn't want to spend too long making. He is also too busy looking after the world's largest social network.

"I really want to clear my life so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community.
"I'm in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than 1bn people, and I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life, so that way I can dedicate all of my energy towards just building the best products and services."



 January 8, 2015. Doctor's visit -- time for vaccines!
Mark and his baby

 November 9, 2015 With Priscilla Chan, Ed Boyden and billionaire Yuri Milner.
rocking the grey tee

Image result for mark zuckerberg and his love for grey tee shirts
Mark and the signature Tee

 December 10, 2015. My next book for A Year of Books is Quantum Physics for Babies! Just kidding. It's actually World Order by Henry Kissinger -- about foreign relations and how we can build peaceful relationships throughout the world. This is important for creating the world we all want for our children, and that's what I'm thinking about these days. I am loving reading to Max. Next year looks like it's going to be A Year of Children's Books! — reading to Max with Priscilla Chan.
Mark and family

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg listens to a question from the audience after unveiling a new messaging system during a news conference in San Francisco, California November 15, 2010. Facebook trotted out a new messaging tool on Monday that aims to handle users' email and other communications across different services, taking on Google Inc's and Yahoo Inc's popular email platforms. REUTERS/Robert Galbraith (UNITED STATES - Tags: SCI TECH BUSINESS):rel:d:bm:GF2E6BF1GSV01
Mark at a conference
Image result for mark zuckerberg and his love for grey tee shirts
He wears it when he goes out with his Dog too

What then does he do with all his money??????

No comments:

Post a Comment