Saturday 14 January 2017

I will forever win because I get to come home to you-Russell Wilson tells Ciara after SeaHawks loss with Future at the game

Social media went into a melt down as  Future watched Russell Wilson's team, Sea Hawks lose their playoffs game against the Atlanta Falcons...
Future's fans have been in Russell's comments, saying he took an L by losing right in Future's face.
Well, he had the last laugh saying he will forever win because he gets to come home to Ciara...
Read more posts below

I will forever win bc I get to come home to you every night. The love of my life. I love you.
This past year has been full of so much joy & happiness. From getting Married to having our little one on the way, to your constant endless love. I couldn't be more grateful to have you in my life Mrs. Wilson. You make everyday a perfect day. #ForeverGrateful






No comments:

Post a Comment