Tuesday 28 February 2017

James Harden reveals why he split with Khloe Kardashian- I didn't like the attention

NBA star James Harden has finally revealed why his eight-month romance with Khloe Kardashian ended in February 2016.

In what he now refers to as the 'worst year' of his life, the pro athlete, told Sports Illustrated he was plagued by fitness issues, his team the Houston Rockets were on a losing streak and on top if it all he had to deal with unrelenting attention from the paparazzi because of his famous girlfriend.He said

'I didn’t like all the attention,' I feel like it was for no reason. I wasn’t getting anything out of it except my name out there and my face out there, and I don’t need that,' 'It wasn’t uncomfortable, but it wasn’t me.'
I don’t need pictures of myself when I’m driving my car. Who cares? What shoes am I wearing? Who cares? Where am I eating? Who cares? It was unnecessary stuff that I think trickled down to my teammates. I had to eliminate that,' Harden revealed
On his life now,he said
 I’m not worried about anything but hooping and that may be why I’m having this kind of success,' 'I like knowing I’m not going to see myself (on the cover of tabloid magazines),' he said. 'It feels good.'



No comments:

Post a Comment