Wednesday 29 March 2017

I Do Not Exercise - Jennifer Hudson On Her Incredible Weightloss

She lost a staggering 80lbs on her weight loss journey, becoming a spokesperson for Weight Watchers as a result.

Yet whilst Jennifer Hudson championed exercise for her incredible transformation, she has revealed that she no longer works out as it doesn't fit in to her busy lifestyle.
Speaking on Wednesday's episode of ITV's Lorraine, she explained: 'I don’t have time to do much exercise, I just watch what I eat.'

Explaining that the key was the diet, she revealed: 'I'm very careful and conscious of what I eat. I'll be out and think, "no it’s too early to eat right now"

'I'm very conscious of what I put in my body'. 

As Lorraine Kelly reasoned that her energetic performances could count as exercise, Jennifer agreed, but insisted: 'I have to put it all in my diet'.
The singer-turned actress, who won an Oscar for her role in Dreamgirls in 2006, became a rep for Weight Watchers in 2010.

Dailymail


No comments:

Post a Comment