Friday 31 March 2017

Kim Kardashian has surgery on her uterus to enable her have a third child

Kim Kardashian is so desperate to have more children with husband Kanye West that she's had surgery on her uterus.

The star revealed she decided to go under the knife to fulfil her dream of expanding her family. Speaking on a new episode of KUWTK, she said


 "I have to go in and repair my uterus because I decided I'm going to try to have one more baby. Isn't that exciting?"
When Khloe Kardashian questioned what kind of surgery it would be and Kim replied:
"I have to have a surgery on my uterus to kind of repair this hole, so they need to like clean that out and then there's scar tissue.
"It will still be a really high-risk pregnancy, just you'd be able to get pregnant."
"Having more kids is definitely going to be a struggle. I've gone through so much with really bad deliveries that the doctors don't feel like it's safe for me to conceive again myself. This surgery is really the one last thing I can try."



No comments:

Post a Comment