Friday 21 April 2017

Eva Longoria Debunks Pregnancy News


Following a photo of her that appeared online showing a round stomach, Eva longoria, has come out to debunk rumors that she is pregnant.


The Desperate Housewives actress, took to snapchat to share a bikini photo of herself which showed a flatter tummy.
'I saw some pictures of myself really fat on a boat. I have to tell you all I did was eat cheese,' Eva told her followers with a laugh.
'Everybody's is saying I'm pregnant and I'm not I was just lactose intolerant apparently,' she said as she walked along the beach.
'I just had to share because my whole family is calling me asking me if I'm pregnant. Yes I look pregnant, but it was just a ball of cheese, a ball of cheese in my stomach.'
'Seriously I looked so fat. But you know what? That happens to people. Everybody gets bloated. I'm not bloated today but this is pre-pancake. I'm about to go eat a pancake.'
'After I eat any kind of carb, I just blow up.'
Eva then made her way to get breakfast, telling fans, 'So that's the news of the day. Not pregnant, just eating a lot of cheese, a lot of wine, lot of pancakes. Pre-pancake stomach. You'll see post-pancake.'



No comments:

Post a Comment