Wednesday 12 April 2017

How I Got My Fit New Body - Vanessa Hudgens

Hollywood actress, Vanessa Hudgens has revealed how she keeps her sexy shape and lost 10lbs.

The 28-year-old, who has lost 10lbs since changing to a diet rich in good fats, told Women's Health in the cover story for the May Issue her secret.




'I eat a whole avocado every day. I need high fats. If I’m not getting enough, my body holds on to calories,' she explained.
'We’ve been trained to think that fats are bad, but they’re so good – a source of energy and sustenance that keeps you going through the day. 

'I eat a whole avocado every day. I need high fats. If I’m not getting enough, my body holds on to calories,' she explained.
'We’ve been trained to think that fats are bad, but they’re so good – a source of energy and sustenance that keeps you going through the day. '





No comments:

Post a Comment