Monday 24 April 2017

Kylie Jenner flips out,says Blac Chyna broke things in her house


 Kylie Jenner expressed her displeasure alleging Blac Chyna trashed her house during a fight with Rob Kardashian. In the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Rob’s family are done with Chyna following a series of nasty rows between the on-off pair.

Khloe brands Chyna “dark and toxic”, while Kylie claims Chyna even trashed her house when the couple were living there.

Kylie said:
“My mum calls me and apparently Chyna threw something at my television.

"It’s a little disrespectful and I wouldn’t do that to someone else’s home.”Its really hard to support a relationship that’s really unhealthy,” the 19-year-old added to camera. “I wish they would both stop this roller coaster ride.”

I personally don’t think shooting season two of Rob and Chyna is the best decision," Kourtney says after discussing it with Scott Disick.

"They shouldn’t feel like they have to see each other all the time. I just don’t think it's a good idea."


No comments:

Post a Comment