Wednesday 5 April 2017

Meet The Stunning Nanny Mel B's Husband Impregnanted

This is the stunning nanny Mel B has claimed in court papers her estranged husband Stephen Belafonte got pregnant before she sacked her.

The former Spice Girl says Belafonte had sex with German Lorraine Gilles during the seven years she looked after her three children.

She alleges Belfonte ordered Lorraine to have an abortion and paid her $300,000 for 'nanny services' during her employment.

Mel B, 41, who is divorcing her husband of ten years, said Belafonte 'went ballistic' when she finally plucked up the courage to sack her in 2015.

She said: (He) would degrade me in front of her by comparing me to Lorraine, telling me how much younger and better looking she was. 


'I later discovered that (he) was having sex with Lorraine and was paying her inordinate amounts of money. Over the course of some three years, I recently learned that (he) paid Lorraine in excess of $300,000 for alleged nanny services.

She went on: (He) immediately began setting Lorraine up as my rival. She answered to, and reported to (him).



The singer told of her 'shock' and 'disbelief' when Belafonte told her 26-year-old Lorraine was pregnant with his child in 2014.

'(He) told me he wanted her to have the baby and all three of us live together. I was shocked and in disbelief.

'(He) later demanded that Lorraine had an abortion. Respondent used money earned by me to pay for Lorraine's abortion, and he used money earned by me to pay for Lorraine's hotel stay while she recuperated from the procedure.'

She said Belafonte, 41, 'went ballistic' when she finally found the courage to sack her in January 2015.

She added: 'When I did, (Belafonte) went ballistic. He screamed and yelled at me for some three straight hours.

'He told me that Lorraine raised our children far better than I ever could. He told me that she was his 'ride or die b****' and the only woman in his life that completely had his back.

Dailymail


No comments:

Post a Comment