Tuesday 4 April 2017

See Youtube Star Sofia Grace Now Grown

She became a YouTube sensation back in 2011, when videos showing her covering Nicki Minaj's hit SuperBass went viral and caught the attention of Ellen DeGeneres.

And Sophia Grace, who was accompanied by her adorable cousin Rosie McClelland in her videos, showed she's changed a lot since her days as a precocious eight-year-old, when she made an appearance on ITV's Loose Women on Tuesday.

With her April 18 birthday rapidly approaching, Sophia told the co-hosts that her days of wearing princess-inspired attire are now far behind her, as she said: 'There's no more tutu. I think it looks pretty but I'm 14 in April, so I guess I'm a bit old now.'

Wearing a denim dress over a striped T-shirt, the bubbly teen spoke about the day she learned that a video her parents uploaded to YouTube of her rapping and singing had caught the attention of US TV star Ellen.

'My dad said he was driving on the motorway and he got a call from the Ellen Show - they said they wanted to fly us over,' she recounted of the life-changing moment.

She continued: 'I was really excited when I met Nicki Minaj but I was pretty nervous when I first went on the Ellen show.'

Dailymail










No comments:

Post a Comment