Wednesday 5 April 2017

Victoria Inyama Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Kids

The beautiful Nollywood actress and mum of two, took to IG to share cute photos of herself with her kids.
She penned a beautiful message alongside which read thus:

I Promise my Children as long as I live I will Always be Your Parent 1st and your Friend 2nd. I will Stalk You😊Flip out on You😊Lecture You 🗣Drive You insane 🤦🏽‍♀️Hunt you down like a blood hound when I have to😆 because I love you. When you understand that ☑️ I will know you have become a responsible Adult 🆓. You will never find anyone in your life who loves♥️Prays🙏🏽Cares & Worries about you more than I do. If you don't mutter under your breath " I hate you " at least once in your life, I am not doing my job Properly ♦️[celebrating motherhood]. To All d mothers, mothers to be and Dads in mothering roles💐Happy Mother's Day 🙌🏾❤💙🥇🥇🥇🥇
My Best role till date✅💯. #living #loving#learning #laughing (Stigmatisation of Single mums)



No comments:

Post a Comment