Wednesday 17 May 2017

I Am Not Totally Innocent - Kylie Jenner Talks Growing Up In The Spotlight

She was thrust into the spotlight at the tender age of nine when Keeping Up With The Kardashians first debuted in 2007.

But Kylie Jenner proved to be all grown up as she added to her collection of figure-flaunting Instagram snaps on Tuesday.

The reality star, 19, showed off her toned legs in a saucy thigh-skimming black dress - which comes in light of her discussing the perils of growing up in the spotlight. 
The younger Jenner sister's raven tresses are slicked back - paving way for her bronzed cheekbones, which are complemented with large gold hoops.

Kylie looks at ease as she gazes seductively at the lens - no doubt sending her 93.7 million Instagram followers wild yet again.

Despite looking like a professional, Kylie revealed some home truths about fame in the trailer for her upcoming TV docu-series Life Of Kylie - which debuts July 6.

The glitzy trailer for the show, which is billed as giving fans an inside track on what it's like to be the reality star and promises to take them inside her private world, sees her reflecting on her life pre-fame.

'I started filming Keeping Up With The Kardashians when I was nine-years-old. I don’t think any of us knew what we were getting ourselves into,' she told the camera.

The make-up mogul also hinted that she couldn't keep up her glamorous image long-term as the pressure would get to her.

'I can't do it forever,' the TV star said amongst a slew of clips during various photo shoots.

The new teaser began with her saying: 'When you grow up on camera, everybody feels like they know you but they don't.'

She then added: 'I think a lot of people have misconceptions of who I am.'

The teen, who has been dating Travis Scott since splitting from Tyga, was also seen with friends such as Jordyn Woods.

'This show is a gift for my fans. There is an image I constantly feel pressure to keep . And then there's the real Kylie,' the Hidden Hills, California resident continued.

The sister of Vogue model Kendall Jenner added: 'I do feel pressure to not let anybody down. Nobody has a perfect life.'

Jenner then admitted that she has built this image that cramps her.

'I am not totally innocent because I am keeping up this lifestyle. But I can't do it forever... this is like a therapy session,' she revealed.

Kylie then hints that once she is ready to retire she can pursue other dreams: 'Now I can find what really makes me happy.'

Since soaring to fame, Kylie has amassed a fortune with her Kylie Cosmetics line, fashion ranges, appearances - as well as other professional endeavours.

The last ten years of Keeping Up With The Kardashians has seen Kylie, as well as her sisters, go through various ups and downs in life.

While Kylie struggled with coming clean about her lip fillers, her sister Kendall was seen working hard to be taken seriously as a high-fashion model.

Dailymail


No comments:

Post a Comment