Thursday 27 July 2017

Elderly man proves true love does exist in the sweetest way

Social media may have made it seem like the word ''love' is just a fallacy. lf you are one of the doubting Thomases, this photo should put your doubts to rest .

Brent Kelley, a pastor from Nashville, Tennessee witnessed a beautiful moment between an elderly couple and shared his experience on Facebook. He wrote


So today, I took the kids to the pool and we stopped for ice cream on the way home. When I got my ice cream and pulled out, I realized that this elderly man beside me was sitting out side his car door, spoon feeding his wife ice cream who also looked in her late eighties. He draped a towel over her and slowly fed his bride in the 98 degree temperature. It was a beautiful display of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment