Thursday 27 July 2017

Lamar Odom recalls when Khloe Kardashian walked in on him doing cocaine with another lady

Lamar Odom has opened up on the dark period of his life when he was addicted to cocaine.On Thursday, The Players' Tribune published a new essay and accompanying video in which he shared secrets about the drug habit that led to his 2015 overdose and resulting coma.

He confessed his ex-wiife ,Khloe Kardashian  had once walked in on him doing drugs with another woman
He said

'At that point in my life, I was doing coke every day. Pretty much every second of free time that I had, I was doing coke. I couldn’t control it. I didn’t want to control it.'
The Los Angeles Lakers alum also described how heavily he abused cocaine.
'It will make you do things you never thought you’d do. It will turn you into a different person. It will put you in situations where you say to yourself, "How the f*** did I get here?"' he mused.
He recalled first getting into the drug, saying: 'I never wanted to touch anything stronger than marijuana. I definitely never touched cocaine. I actually looked down on it. I didn’t try it until I was 24 years old, when I was on summer vacation in Miami. And … I wish I could tell you there was a reason for it. There wasn’t.' 
The scandalized star recalled how Khloe once caught him abusing the narcotic with another woman.
'One of the darkest places I’ve ever been was when I was in a motel room, getting high with this chick, and my wife (at the time) walked in,' he remembered.
'My dick and my habit took me down all the roads that you don’t ever wanna go down,' he added.
When you’re an addict, nothing can get through to you. I never thought I was going to die. I never thought I’d be in a coma. I didn’t think I had a problem. But then I woke up in a bed with tubes coming out of my mouth — and it was real,' he admitted.
'Nobody is untouchable. Nobody in this life is immune to pain,



No comments:

Post a Comment