Wednesday 19 July 2017

Usher's ex-wife, Tameka Foster reacts to 'herpes' report

 Usher's ex-wife, Tameka has reacted after her page was flooded with comments following a report that he settled a woman with $1.1million for allegedly infecting her with herpes .

The report claims it happened around 2009-2010,about the time the former couple were embroiled in a divorce battle.Tameka wrote

Do not come on my page discussing rumors or adult people that have NOTHING to do with me. I have been divorced 8 years... Some issues are not my business... ex husbands, ex friends, snakes, hoes, characters, etc. Not my circus, not my clowns ... I'm good and my health (Everywhere is great🙏🏾), well my right knee hurts and I need reading glasses but otherwise I'm awesome and enjoying the sun. 🌞Miss me with other grown folks crazy gossip.. Not my business at all. I'm living my bestest life. Always. Miss me with the bullshit. Thank you. Carry on 💅🏾



No comments:

Post a Comment