Tuesday 29 August 2017

It's terrifying ...'I didn't think I'll be the father of twins at 56 -George Clooney

George Clooney has opened upon fatherhood at the age of 56. The Hollywood star 'who welcomed twins with wife Amal in June,told The Associated Press, he never dreamed he'd be looking after two infants at his age.

He said

'Suddenly, you're responsible for other people, which is terrifying,' he joked before crediting his 39-year-old wife, 'She's like an Olympic athlete, she's doing so beautifully.'
Right now my job is changing diapers and walking them around a little bit,
'I really didn't think at 56 that I would be the parent of twins. Don't make plans. You always have to just enjoy the ride.' he mused.
'I just have to clean the barf off of my tux,' he joked. 'It used to be my barf but now it's the twins' barf. So it all works out


No comments:

Post a Comment