Wednesday 30 August 2017

Toke Makinwa Named 1 Of The 100 Most Influential Africans In 2017

 Media girl, Toke Makinwa, has been named one of the 100 Most Influential Africans in 2017.

The fashionista/vlogger took to IG to share the good news writing:




Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!! And it just keeps getting better ๐Ÿ™
I am an African Brand, God's little star ⭐️ this just made me so overwhelmed with gratitude. You said you'll make me a praise on the earth, a reflection of your light, you said you will clothe me with strength, you will establish me and you promised not to leave me nor forsake me๐Ÿ™ it's all about you Jesus, at the start of this year while I was seeking your direction you told me to think beyond Nigeria, think Africa and you kept your word ๐Ÿ™
I'm a city set on a hill, I am one of the 100 most influential Africans, #MIYA100#styleinfluencer2017 #TMissababygirlforlife#TMtotheworld ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ


No comments:

Post a Comment