Monday 25 September 2017

Diamond Platnumz Involved In Fresh Baby Mama Drama

Singer Diamond Platnumz, has again found himself in yet another babymama drama, barely a week after he confirmed to cheating with welcominng a baby with his side chick.

A Burundian woman named Jesca is now claiming she has 4-year-old twin daughters by Diamond Platnumz.


The 24-year-old Jesca, who goes by the name "honeyJesca" on Instagram, claims she and the Tanzanian musician had a fling during his time in Burundi for a performance and that fling led to a pregnancy.


Jesca, who claims she was a video vixen in Diamond Platnumz’s song called Najuwa featuring Burundian singer Lolilo, released in January, 2012, claims the fling happened while they were shooting the music video in January, 2012 and continued every time Diamond Platnumz visited Burundi.

The woman even agreed to allow a test should anyone think she is lying

“The two girls are Diamond Platnumz’s children, whom he sired with me in 2013. I met him when he came to our country for a concert. After his performance, he asked one of his boys, whose nickname was Mafya, to direct me to a hotel room where he was. I went and met him. We got intimate," she wrote.

“Since then, he has never given me any financial assistance. If he does not believe that the children are his, I am ready to let the children’s DNA samples be matched with his. I have not come out now to gain any fame. I am serious. What I am saying is the truth, and the truth always has a way of coming out.

"Please Diamond Platnumz, I have raised these children solely since the day they were born. It is now time for you to take them in and provide for them. I give up,” said Jesca.

Jesca says Diamond Platnumz’s mother, Sandra Sanura Kassim, is aware she has the girls for her son.

“Diamond Platnumz, please tell people the truth. Alternatively, send me air fare to come to Tanzania and conduct a DNA test on the children. Sandra Kassim, you know the truth; everything that transpired between your son and I.”









No comments:

Post a Comment