Friday 22 September 2017

'I wanted to be there to say goodbye': Khloe Kardashian on being told ex-husband Lamar Odom had died


Khloe Kardashian  in a clip from the upcoming Keeping Up With the Kardashians' 10th anniversary special revealed how she reacted on being told ex-husband Lamar Odom had died after he overdosed back in October 2015.

'I was screaming,' Khloe told executive producer Ryan Seacrest.

'Someone made a fake account and emailed me with the wrong information,' she says.

'It had said Lamar passed away,' Kendall said. 'And I immediately started sobbing on the plane. Then I got the next text came through, saying, 'Actually he's okay, he's alive but he's not doing well.'

So that's why I was so upset, because I wanted to be there to be able to say goodbye.'

'To think and to go through the motions as if someone has passed away is the most traumatic thing to do and then to know they're really alive, it was too many emotions, I think, for any of us to handle.'







No comments:

Post a Comment