Tuesday 26 September 2017

You helped build me who I am today - Adunni Ade shares more adorable pictures of her son on his birthday

 
Adunni Ade is still in the spirit of celebrating her son who turned 10 today.

Sharing more photos the proud mom wrote:


“Where do I start from?🤔🤔 Okay dun dun! You got this!
When a parent says the love for their child(ren) is unexplainable, unimaginable, gargantuan, unfathomable , best believe ITS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
What would my life be without you in it? To think I damn near lost you at Birth! I guess I would have never known what an Amazing child you’d have been.
You help build me into this tough, yet loving individual I am today. You’ve got this great spirit that flows all over. You impact lives! You are truly and most definitely a Leader, and a courageous young boy. My love for you will never die.
Happy Birthday Dee-Dee!! ”


No comments:

Post a Comment