Wednesday 4 January 2017

Khloe Kardashian pens down her wishes Kim and her family in 2017

Khloe Kardashian took to her app to pen down her wishes for her family in 2017. On Kim Kardashian, she said says her sister  needs to re-evaluate her priorities following her robbery ordeal.

The 32-year-old said: "It’s been an incredible year for growth but a really hectic year for my family. Overall, I want everyone in my family to have a happy and healthy year. I break down what I’m wishing for each of them for 2017 ...
For Kim, she said
I think with everything that has happened in Kim’s life this year, she really had to redefine her priorities. Time does heal and I think
she’s in a much better place now. So I just want her to focus on her family and her own happiness this year."
 For her other sisters including Kourtney, she added:
 "I love the state that Kourt is in right now. Sometimes women can lose their sense of identity because life tends to be all about the kids. But I love that Kourt finds time for herself too.
I would also love for Kourt to take on a project that’s all her own. She’s so talented, so I think it would be great for her to do something related to interior design or another one of her hobbies."

And Khloe had a lot of praise for her mother Kris Jenner
Writing on her app, she shared: 
"My mom does so much for everybody else. I would go fing crazy if it was me! The amount of kids she has and the fact that we are the most chaotic, crazy people - I don’t know how she does it.
"I mean, I would change my phone number and not give it to us for a month. She needs to have time that’s just for her. That’s why I’m so grateful for Corey. He keeps her so balanced. She just really needs more f*****g Kris time!"


No comments:

Post a Comment