Thursday 5 January 2017

Ray J brands Kim Kardashian a player as he promises to spill secrets

Ray J has opened up about his relationship with Kim Kardashian on day three in the Celebrity Big Brother house.
The singer, 35,  revealed that he and the 36-year-old reality queen were 'players'.As he was quizzed by his fellow housemates about their relationship, he said:
'We were the same kind of players'.
According to Daily Mail,during the Tuesday launch show Ray J revealed he has no plans to keep quiet on the sordid details of his steamy cinch with the reality starlet.
In scenes aired on Wednesday night's show, he said in the diary room: 
'I'm being asked about the sex tape, am I married...I'm ready to tell everybody everything! I'm cool, I'm very respectable.' 



No comments:

Post a Comment