Wednesday 22 February 2017

Checkout the sexy plus-sized model inspiring women to love their rolls

 Her name is Simone Mariposa and she calls herself fat.She is also very confident and inspires other ladies to be proud of their bodies..
She wrote underneath a topless trending photo
 I've had this picture saved in my drafts for a while, and I was scared to post it.
I have a tough relationship with the rolls on my stomach, and anytime they show in pictures, I always delete them.
But I took a second to think about it, today.
This is me, the body that I have worked so hard to love and accept.
There's no hiding it, and I shouldn't have to.
I'd be doing a disservice to myself and the women who look at me and my body for inspiration to present a constantly edited depiction of myself.
So here I am. Rolls and all.




No comments:

Post a Comment