Friday 24 February 2017

I Was Literally Dying - Katy Perry

Katy Perry, has recounted how her first every Brits Award went.

The singer, revealed that her debut at the British music ceremony in London in 2009, saw her down with flu which made her vomit so much until she was found by Australian pop star Natalia Imbruglia.

Speaking on Nick Grimshaw's BBC Radio One Breakfast Show on Wednesday (22.02.17), she spilled: 
'The first time I went to the BRITs I had a flu of maybe 102, and I was so sick and I walked the carpet and they were like "You can't go home" as they knew I was gonna win, and I was like, "Why am I here, I'm literally dying".

'I went to the girls bathroom and went under a credenza and Natalie Imbruglia pulled up the curtain and was like, "Are you alright babe?" and I was shivering with cold sweats and was like, "I'm supposed to be here at the BRITs, I think I'm getting an award."
'I had to stay and get the award and I just went straight to bed. It was tragic, it was my only connection with the BRITs.'
The pop star returned to the ceremony on Wednesday, where she performed her brand new single Chained to the Rhythm.







No comments:

Post a Comment