Friday 30 June 2017

Every Single Mother You See Made A Wrong Choice - Lola Alao

Veteran Nollywood actress, Lola Alao, has given her two cents on single mums and their decision making power.

Speaking with Vanguard, Lola, who has a new film opened up about her life as a single mom and single moms in general.

Asked why there seem to be a lot of single women in the Yoruba sector of the industry, Lola said:

I think it has to do with making the wrong choice. I will say they haven’t gotten to their final destination that is why they are single mothers. 
On if this applies to her, she said:

Yes, I think every single mother you see made a wrong choice. 
On her relationship with the father of your child?
I will keep saying that the father of my daughter is the best. He is kindhearted and he is a very good person. Forget whatever he might have said about me out of annoyance, we have a very good relationship. 

On if she plans on going back to him?
If God says so, why not!


No comments:

Post a Comment