Thursday 29 June 2017

John Mayer responds to ex-girlfriend Katy Perry after she ranks him best in bed

John Mayer has responded to Katy Perry after the star ranked him best in bed ahead of ex-lovers Diplo and Orlando Bloom.

She ranked John first, Orlando second and Diplo third - though insisted that "all three are exceptional."They’re all amazing lovers and I want to have sex with all of them when I get out of this place."

During a recent interview with Rolling Stone magazine, when quizzed ,John who dated Katy for a few years until they split in 2015 - replied:

“I don’t have a cool-enough thought for you.
I’ve hacked this game. I pay very little of the price of fame now. I get to play the music that moves me the most."I’m having the time of my life. I’m 39 - I remember 32. I don’t wanna do it again.”

John's comments are much better than Diplo who responded to his former flame saying

"I don't even remember having sex," the DJ tweeted in reply to a fan sharing a link to the story.

He then followed it up with another jab, writing: "I won the bronze medal in sex Olympics."


No comments:

Post a Comment