Sunday 6 August 2017

'I woke up with wrists and ankles handcuffed, I was inside a bag' - Glamour model, 20 tells of her terror after she was drugged,

The British model that was recently auctioned as a sex slave by a Dark Web gang has recounted how she woke up to find her self tied up inside a bag.

Describing her horrific ordeal, Miss Ayling, said in a police statement: '

A person wearing black gloves came from behind and put one hand on my neck and one on my mouth to stop me from screaming.
'A second person wearing a black balaclava gave me an injection in my right forearm. I think I lost consciousness. When I woke up I was wearing a pink bodysuit and the socks I am wearing now.
'I realised I was in the boot of a car with my wrists and ankles handcuffed, adhesive tape on my mouth. I was inside a bag and was only able to breathe through a small hole.'
Continuing she said:
'I've been through a terrifying experience. I've feared for my life, second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour.
'I'm incredibly grateful to the Italian and UK authorities for all they have done to secure my safe release.
'I have just arrived home after four weeks and haven't had time to collect my thoughts.
'I am not at liberty to say anything further until I have been debriefed by the UK police.'



No comments:

Post a Comment