Sunday 6 August 2017

Kylie Jenner talks about the pressures of taking the perfect selfie

While most of us worry about food,clothes and other things in life, social media queen Kylie Jenner admits she struggles to take the perfect selfie as her life revolves around her socialmedia image.

In her new own E! series, Life of Kylie,the teen says “it's hard to feel normal” in a world of private jets, expensive cars and glam teams.

Posing for a selfie,she says


“I look really cute,”Posting a selfie is hard because there's a lot of pressure. It just has to be perfect.”
"Three million likes…” she continues after posting it.
Off camera, a producer says,
“Wow, three million. Jesus."
Shecontinued
“I check the comments, like, right when I post. If they’re like, 'what the f**k is this Kylie?' then I delete that s**t super fast and reevaluate my decision.”


No comments:

Post a Comment