Wednesday 23 August 2017

Meet ''Micheal the Black Man '' who went viral for standing behind Trump

 “Michael the Black Man,” has been a fixture at Trump campaign rallies over the last two years.
The outspoken Trump supporter was spotted in his “TRUMP & Republicans ARE NOT RACISTS” and holding his “BLACKS FOR TRUMP” sign at the President’s rally Tuesday night.

“I’m glad I was there to get the message out (about) what’s going on with the Democrats and the Cherokee Indians” who are “absolutely destroying the black man and the white man of America,” Michael told Chicago radio station WLS on Wednesday morning.

Michael  has previously accused Oprah Winfrey of being the devil said he got in line at about 8 a.m. Tuesday and was the sixth person waiting.

“I put myself there,” told the station when asked if he was placed behind the President. But his prominence might’ve helped, he added. “They have seen me a lot of times.”




No comments:

Post a Comment