Saturday 12 August 2017

Mel B acted as cameraman for our threesome movies-Ex-nanny reveals in bombshell statement

Mel B ’s ex-nanny has revealed the full extent of her bizarre relationship with the star and her husband.

In bombshell court papers , Lorraine Gilles, 26, claims the ex-Spice Girl acted as “camera man” for threesome sex movies.



Gilles has dramatically hit back at the star who dragged her into a bitter divorce battle.

The German model said being filmed romping with the ex-Spice Girl and her movie producer husband Stephen Belafonte made her feel “very uncomfortable”.

She stated she believed the sex footage is on mobiles owned by the couple – and that she’s terrified of it appearing online.


In the bombshell 128-page libel lawsuit filed by her legal team late on Friday, Lorraine added:
 “These recordings would be extremely embarrassing to me and my family… I do not want any of them to become public.”
The papers have been released by her legal team in the latest stage of her bid to clear her name – and to fight a hate avalanche against her online after being branded a “homewrecker” by Mel B.

In the dossier, lodged with California’s Superior Court, Lorraine revealed how all three enjoyed sex together.

In the papers she stated:
 “I have been actively trying to move past my time and relationship with Melanie. I simply wish that she shows me the same respect I’ve shown her over the past seven years.
“However this lawsuit became necessary after she refused to leave me alone and spread a number of lies about me and my relationship to her family on an international scale, all to benefit herself in her divorce proceedings.”

Revealing her hell at the hands of internet trolls, she said in the dossier:
 “I have… received countless messages, threats and insults from random persons all over the world, shaming and degrading me based on the false image of me created by Melanie.”

Culled from Daily Mirror 


No comments:

Post a Comment