Monday 7 August 2017

Ozubulu Massacre: I Know Some Fools Want To Tarnish My Image - Lagos Big Boy Escoba Smith Demands An Apology From AIT And Sun Newspaper

 CEO Muccon Resources Ifeanyi Ekeoma aka Escoba Smith, has demanded an apology from media houses AIT and Sun newspaper, for linking him to the brutal massacre that took place at St Patrick's Church Ozubulu on Sunday.

Wriuting via his lawyers, Escoba Smith said:

'Am neither the so called Bishop nor from Ozubulu in Anambra State. I ve never been to South Africa nor Ozubulu before .I hail from Umuahia Abia State but base in Turkey.I am a Legitimate businessman( Verified Real Estate Developer in Abuja)I hearby call on the office of the Inspector General of police,Dss and other security related departments to do proper investigations into the Massacre in Ozubulu. As for AIT and Sun Newspaper wait for me.I know some stupid fools want to tarnish my reputations but i will follow up this case with my team of Lawyers till the end. My sympathy to the bereaved families and the truth must prevail. Pls my beloved friends, Help me and share this report round and viral. God bless you all'.




No comments:

Post a Comment