Thursday 3 August 2017

Would You Believe I Was 6/7 Months Pregnant Here? - Aduuni Ade Shares Unbelieveable Throwback Photo

It's throwback Thursday an what better way to celebrate than share some life stories.

Actress Adunni Ade took to IG to share an old pregnant photo of herself with a caption that has many questions popping up.

According to the pretty actress, she was about 6 months pregnant in the photo and was in a bad place.

Read her post below:
You look at this picture and all plain young lady right? Far from it! Story for another day.

Anyways, my question to you is would you believe I was damn near 6 or 7 months pregnant with my 1st child
in this picture? That was 10 years ago. How time flies!! Loads of memories!
Some good, some bad but most importantly when I reflect on the past, I am most grateful not to be in the same spot/position/situation. I am thankful.
Yo! One day, I pray to live to tell the story. It is well my people!
Keep pushing Lovies, keep pushing!
#tbt


No comments:

Post a Comment