Sunday 13 August 2017

You are & will forever be my "Rib"-Kevin Hart tells wife, Eniko as they celebrate one year wedding anniversary

Actor and comedian,Kevin Hart has obviously put those cheating rumours behind him as he celebrates his one year wedding anniversary to Eniko Hart.Posting this beautiful black and white photo from their wedding,he wrote

Happy 1 year anniversary to this unbelievable wife of mine. Thank u for all that you do. Thank you for loving me & supporting me at the highest level...Thank you for loving & embracing my kids & the way you do...Thank you for turning my house into home...Thank you for simply making me Happy....You are & will forever be my "Rib"....1 year down & the rest of our life to go....Our family & our union is getting bigger & stronger & I love it!!!!! #Harts


No comments:

Post a Comment