Wednesday 14 June 2017

Kim Kardashian speaks on the future of Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Their ratings may have plummeted , however,Kim Kardashian says her famous family have no plans to quit reality TV.Speaking at her panel with Forbes magazine CEO Steve Forbes, the 36-year-old   joked:

 "Right when you think it'll run out of gas, someone will get pregnant or divorced."I'm proud to be on a reality show. I work with my family every day. It helped us get through so many things."

On her next venture,Kim who revealed she is launching her own makeup line said
""After 10 years of getting my makeup done every single day, I've really put that knowledge into action and production."
 I’m doing full ownership […] every last detail from the box, to the packaging, to being in the factory, and feeling every packaging detail […] I’m a hundred percent involved in and that’s so prideful for me."


No comments:

Post a Comment