Saturday 17 June 2017

My Blood Is Yours - Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son With Deep Message

Yesterday Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh made headlines when she went to her sn's school dressed as a man to celebrate father's day.

The actress, who is estranged from husband Oladunni Churchill penned a deep message for her son today, to again show just how much she loves him.

She wrote:


"GREATNESS DOESNT HAVE A COLOUR,WEIGHT,HEIGHT,SEX OR AGE.IT ONLY HAS PASSION,EFFORT,FOCUS AND THE HEART TO SUCCEED..YOU ARE GREATNESS MY CHILD. Happy 14months my Angel,No need for long episodes..yesterday goes a long way to show you how much you will never feel left out or Unloved..My blood is yours,My heart YOU stole easily,My strength,Prayers and energy Are all yours.I Love you My Life,My Ace,MY SON😍😍 #KINGY#14months #Love #Son #Motherhood#Parenting"


No comments:

Post a Comment