Tuesday 15 August 2017

5 Drugs Found In Tiger Woods System The Night Of His Arrest


New reports have revealed that 5 drugs where found in Golf star Tiger Woods' system the night he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.

A toxicology report obtained by ESPN.com revealed traces of the following drugs:

1. Hydrocodone, the generic form of a painkiller branded as VICODIN.
2. Hydromorphone, a strong painkiller commonly known as DILAUDID.
3. Alprazolam, a mood and sleep drug commonly known as XANAX. (The report also listed Alpha-Hydroxy Alprazolam, which is what Xanax becomes when it breaks down in the system.)
4. Zolpidem, a sleep drug commonly known as AMBIEN.
5. Delta-9 carboxy THC, a muscle relaxant that is also the substance the body metabolises after marijuana is consumed.

In a statement released on Monday, Woods said that he had been self-medicating due to“back pain and a sleep disorder,” but had since sought professional help to manage his medications.

“I realize now it was a mistake to do this without medical assistance. I am continuing to work with my doctors, and they feel I’ve made significant progress. I remain grateful for the amazing support that I continue to receive and for the family and friends that are assisting me.''


No comments:

Post a Comment