Tuesday 15 August 2017

You Are Stressing Me The F**k Out - Kim Kardashian Goes Off On Fans

In one day, Kim made $14million dollars from the first batch of KKW but in   bid to show her fans the next endeavor in her beauty brand by 'swatching' it on her skin, she was savagely criticized by makeup artists who called her out for her method.
In a series of expletive-ridden Snapchat videos, Kim went out on her fans saying:
 'I want you guys to see this pimple here. You're stressing me the f*** out.'
'Ok guys, I get it, I didn't know how to f***ing swatch powders before at the beginning - I'm learning,' reiterating, 'You're stressing me the f*** out.'
'I'm learning how to swatch. Wait till you get it. You'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm not worried,' she reassured fans. 
'It's like I'm fingering someone!'




No comments:

Post a Comment