Saturday 7 October 2017

I began to grow boobs at 10 - Nigerian girl opens up on insecurities about her body

Facebook user Gloria in an emotional post on the platform, opened up on how she struggled with insecurities about her body at the tender age of 10. According to the young lady, she sprouted boobs at that age.

In her words:
"Yes i was 10yrs here.. the girl on purple..It wasnt my fault..my hormones were growing super fast... i use 2 think it was a curse... i hated my body... i swear 2 God; i use 2 cry my eyes out... becuz people judged me by my appearance... nija mentality..tho i dont blame dem .. started growin tits at 7... wen my friends were running around with just pant.. i wuld be locked in... so dont bring any1 down no matter what... u dont knw how long it took dem 2 build dat boldness and self esteem... u dont knw what they pass thru behind close doors... so my dear... i will rock my body and be happy... ... nobody should tell u shit.. be u and be happy.. big small tiny.. doesnt matter...na how u carry yourself."





No comments:

Post a Comment