Monday 9 October 2017

This Is My Personal Page, not a busiess page - US Based Nigeria Lady Sandra slam haters

US based igerian lady Sandra, who made news yesterday after sharing her story of using $50 to create a succesful buiness, has come for haters who are asking for the exact busin ess she is into.

She took to IG to respond writing:


First this is my personal page not business page (Receive Sense) To those who think I do illegal stuffs, I am a proud entrepreneur who started from humble beginning and I worked so hard for me to be where I am today. I actually started my first business online with $0 dollars the $50 just covered the web hosting monthly charges I didnt take no loans or credit whatsoever.....instead of bashing me ask how you can start a business with little or no money down....I give all thanks to God.






No comments:

Post a Comment