Tuesday 10 October 2017

Racist thrown off train,splashed with soup by fellow passengers

A racist picked the wrong train to spout his hate, when a group of train riders , tossed him off the train and splashed him with soup.

The man was caught on video Saturday yelling racist slurs on the ride from Manhattan to Brooklyn.

“I talk s--- because I know I can! I’m a lawyer! I went to NYU Law! F--- you!” he says, before yelling out “Who cares?”
He then hops and dances and sings the N-word repeatedly.

The plane passengers then surrounded him when the doors opened at Bedford Ave. in Brooklyn,they prevented him from getting to his bag and shoved him onto the platform.
As he  gets to his feet and attempts to get back into the car with the crowd blocking his way. A woman then lobs a spray of thick soup at him.

“I don’t condone the violence, but by the same token, I’m not gonna lose sleep over what happened to this guy,” said Joshua Pyne, who took the video and posted it to his Facebook page.
“I think he deserved what he got.”
NY Daily News 


No comments:

Post a Comment