Tuesday 10 October 2017

Mercy Johnson confirms actress Regina Daniels real age


Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is a year older today. 

The beautiful actress who has stolen hearts with her movies, have for a while left many wondering her true age, which has finally been confirmed by Mercy Johnson.

Wishing her a happy birthday on IG, Mercy wrote:

"I remember the first time I carried this Big Baby of mine....Mum is what she calls Me and Yes,She is my Child.....@regina.daniels
Happy 16th Birthday Princess .....You are so sweet,Respectful and Hard working....Aunty Rita, you did a great job here...LLNP.....party loading ......????"

Mercy's post got many wondering if Regina is truly 16 with a certain follower@amazingladyeva writing: "Mama @mercyjohnsonokojie She cant be 16!" to which Mercy replied: "@amazingladyeva trust me, She grew in my hands...she is"


No comments:

Post a Comment