Tuesday 3 October 2017

I will never stop loving you-Ebuka tells wife as they celebrate 2nd traditional wedding anniversary

Media personality, Ebuka Echendu and his wife Cynthia are celebrating their 2nd traditonal wedding anniversary today.He wrote
Whoop!!! Two years today since our 'Igba nkwu' and you still beg me for my food the way you're begging me for palmwine here 😩
I may never get used to that but most importantly, I will never stop loving you!
God bless the day you stole my heart... You rock my world completely!!!
Happy tradiversary @justcynthia_o 💚
On her part,she wrote


Happy tradiversary to us !! Thank you for being my rock . Thank you for loving me unconditionally .. Last two years has been wonderful with you and I look forward to begging you for food for many more years to come ! 😬😘


No comments:

Post a Comment